Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Thankful Tuesdays

Right now I'm reading a book called "One Thousand Gifts" by Ann Voskamp. Since I had put in a request for it before our wedding, the day it came in the mail I had nearly forgotten that I had ever even put in request for it... I opened up the box wondering what on earth this paclage could hold. And. There. It. Was.

I was so excited I could hardly begin to read it. But before I began reading I fingered the pages slowly... wondering if they could hold as much as I expected of them...

I'm only about four chapters into it, but so far it's worth every moment...!

And it reminds me that I have so much to be thankful for...and that we should be looking for those things to give thanks for...

So today I'm thankful. And I thought I would start my own list of gratitude...
... of my own one thousand gifts...

So here we go!

I'm thankful...
1. That our Savior would die on a cross for MY sin...
2. For my great husband! I love him so much!
3. For American idol nights...
4. Coffee. enough said.
5. For chicken rolls stuffed with pancetta and mozerella - me AND my husband loved them. Yay for easy and great meals! And who knew this girl could make chicken that didn't end up completely dried out??!

2 comments:

  1. steph!!! i found your blog through brenda's.. it is SO cute and i absolutely love the name! i'm super excited that you're blogging and hope you don't mind that i stumbled upon it.. =).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Steph! Your new blog is adorable! So glad I saw it on Rissa's blog. I'm adding you to my peeps fo' sho' :)

    ReplyDelete