Wednesday, April 6, 2011

The ABC's of Stephanie

You've been tagged, you are supposed to write a note with the ABC's of YOU.

A - Age: 27
B - Bed size: Queen
C - Chore you hate: Mopping... Thank goodness for Swiffers!
D - Dog's name: No thanks
E - Essential start your day item: Coffee and Prayer
F - Favorite color: Blue
G - Gold or Silver: Silver
H - Height: 5' 9
I - Instruments you play(ed): I grew up learning piano from my mom... I never really practiced consistently though, but I'd love to pick up playing again sometime soon!

J - Job title: Administrative Assistant
K - Kid(s): One day! :)

L - Living arrangements: Apartment...
M - Mom's name: Teri
N - Nicknames: Steph, Sterph
O - Overnight hospital stay other than birth: None...
P - Pet Peeve: People being fake and people who complain A LOT...
Q - Quote from a movie: I can never remember movie quotes... :(
R - Right or left handed: Right
S - Siblings: Larissa, Ashleigh, Katie, Lizzy and David
T - Time you wake up: about 7:30-7:45 a.m. ... I'm so not a morning person!

U- Underwear: Gap Body or VS
V - Vegetable you dislike: Cauliflower - except for some reason I love the way they made it in Jamaica!
W - Ways you run late: Forgetting things, waking up late...
X - X-rays you've had- Both knees, head, and teeth
Y - Yummy food you make: chocolate cupcakes with a peanut butter frosting, poppyseed chicken, green beans with carmalized onions and toasted almonds... I love trying new things but am definitely still an 'aspiring chef' right now! :)
Z - Zoo favorite: Elephants!

4 comments:

  1. Now I want some cupcakes, the way you make them sounds DELICIOUS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You totally lied on O! You have stayed in the hospital over night when you were a kid! Think real hard and get back with me ;-)Love -ya!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I stayed overnight at the hospital...? I don't even remember that... was it when I had that bird flu thing? Love you!

    And Brenda you are too sweet! I can send you the recipe OR if you want to swing by the church tomorrow I have some at home and I can bring you one!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Stephanie! Fun to see that you have a blog too! I'm not a big fan of mopping either :)

    ReplyDelete